Tuesday, March 25, 2008


OMG I feel really stupid right now. I see I havent posted on here since March 10th. Where has the time went? This week the kids are home for spring break. I really havent been shooting anything for the last 2 weeks. I have been trying some things that I have never done before. I have been using my camera on FULL manual. That means I have to focus and everything on my own. Usually I just let the camera do it but thought I had better try it so I can learn more. I also have been doing a little playing in photoshop. Im sure its nothing big for alot of ppl but I have been playing with curves and levels. Something else I have never done, and I am seeing some great things come from it. My pictures are in my eyes they look alot better then before. I also seen on one of the forums I visit about using a gift bag as a photo tent. So I tried it and the flowers that are posted here are what I came up with. I did do a curves adjustment and a crop also. Other then my little plays I have been reading alot about how to build a website....UGH I am so ready to pull my hair out its not funny. Also our church has set up the dates for the pictures for a new church directory. So thats another thing I have been researching and learning alot. OK thats about all I can think of right now....Til next time hope it wont be 2 weeks again
Beth

No comments: