Monday, March 10, 2008


Wow where did the time go?? Oh I rember now...we moved. Not where I want yet but we will get there someday. It has been a busy few weeks. We got all moved and my internet thought it needed a break I guess. I was without internet for almost a week. I thought I was going to die :) but Im here now. I shot a wedding over the weekend just for fun. I know call me nuts but thats what I did. Not sure what to think of the pictures yet, because on Friday Al got me a new 20" flatpanel wide screen montior and Im having issues with the color. On here it looks so blowen out but yet when they are printed they are too dark. I will be working on getting that all fixed this week I hope. Other then all that this week seems to be pretty mello as of right now anyway. OK thats about all I can think of right now since its almost midnight and I am about to fall out of the chair from being so sleepy. OK I will share one of the wedding photos. Please let me know if it looks ok.
Beth

No comments: