Thursday, August 14, 2008

OK its been a little crazy again here. On Monday we started football/cheerleading. This is my fav. time of the year. I found out no surgery is needed on my knee and the DR said just to take it easy....PLEASE no time for me to take it easy. I am still working on the wedding pictures from the last wedding. I wasnt able to do a hole lot to them but working on them more this week and will have them done this weekend. Speaking of this weekend its the last weekend for softball for Al. I got a call to take the Chesaning Youth Cheerleaders again this year. I LOVE THOSE GIRLS. Lori, the lady in charge is awesome as well. I look forward to taking these pictures every year. They have grown with me and its great to see them every year. I also passed out my price lists to all the PFY coach's tonight so we will see. It would be great to get our hometown team also. I am in charge this year of the video taping at all our home games for our youth league and Al will be taking the action shots.
Free Counters


Search Engine Optimization

No comments: