Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Football

OK I really haven't forgot about my blog. I have been shooting football football and more football action shots. Its great to FINALLY see after 5 yrs people are getting to know my work. I was called and ask to come shoot 5 (yes 5) youth football games out in Millington last Saturday. It was a very LONG day but everyone was great. Now if anyone knows about football Millington is one of the bigger games for us and for them to call someone from Birch Run to take action shots....well it was an honor and I had fun. Millington youth football league is ran by great parents. WTG MYF. Homecoming for BRHS was last week also. I shoot photo's of the pep rally, parade and football game. Also this year I have been at as many freshman/JV games as I can. Shot a few home Soccer games also. All this and Michael having a game/practice every day of the week. Its great thou. So if you have come to the blog and don't see an update....hang on I promise I will get something as soon as I can. Thanks for reading (if anyone really does)
Beth
Free Counters


Search Engine Optimization

No comments: